Everest Titanium 4WD 3.2L Diesel
$75,990 drive away*
- 3.2L Turbo Diesel
- 6 speed auto
- Full-time 4WD
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Forward Collision Alert
- Lane Keeping System
- Blind Spot and Cross Traffic Alert
- Terrain Management System - Normal, Snow/Mud/Grass, Sand, Rock
- Active Noise Control
- Hill Descent Control
- 7 seat capacity (3rd row seat)
- Bluetooth® mobile phone integration*
- Reverse camera
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Ford SYNC®3; connectivity system with AppLink®, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration^^
- 20" Alloy Wheels
- 800mm Water Wading##
- iPod and USB integration~
- Rain sensing wipers
- Heated front seats
- Towing capacity of 3,000kg^^
Terrain Management System:
The innovative Terrain Management System (TMS) helps you tackle any surface, on-road or off, at the turn of a dial. Optimise traction and stability for maximum grip and control across your preferred setting: Sand, snow/mud/grass or rock
Ford Everest’s advanced 3.2L Duratorq Diesel delivers 470Nm of pulling power, and up to 1,100km from one tank1
(1) Figures obtained from controlled tests using ADR 81/02 (combined). Actual fuel consumption and emissions depend on many factors including driving habits, prevailing conditions and your vehicle’s equipment, condition and use
Active Noise Control
Inspired by the thinking behind popular noise control headphones, the New Ford Everest’s Active Noise Control uses three highly sensitive microphones to detect and measure engine noise meaning all you and your six passengers will hear is peace and quiet.
A fully integrated voice activation system, that allows you to connect to your favourite devices to remain in control of your world.
Blind Spot and Cross Traffic Alert
Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) is your second set of eyes. When changing lanes, indicator lights in your side mirrors let you know if there’s a vehicle in your blind spot
Active Park Assist
Active Park Assist technology can not only help you find the right parking space but it also helps park you execute the park. The wheel turns automatically to guide you. All you have to do is control the accelerator and brake.
Make an Enquiry
Call us on (02) 9938 8400 or make an enquiry below and we'll get back to you.
* Recommended driveaway price for 2017 plate models at participating Dealers. Private and Blue, Silver and Gold Business Fleet customers only. Stock may vary between Dealers. Eligible customers receive roadside assistance for 12 months or until an eligible A or B logbook service, whichever occurs first.
^ Fuel consumption and emissions as per ADR 81/02 (combined cycle) and to be used for vehicle comparison purposes only. It is unlikely that this fuel consumption figure will be achieved in real world driving conditions. Actual fuel consumption will depend on many factors including the driver's habits, prevailing conditions and the vehicle's equipment, condition and use.
*Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc., and is used under licence. Some phones not compatible.
~ iPod is a trademark of Apple Inc. Requires connection cable, sold separately. Please refer to ford.com.au for compatibility.
^^ For Sync(R) compatibility visit fordsync.com
# Recommended offer for private and small business buyers only at participating Dealers. Ends September 30, 2017. Driveaway price includes $1,000 saving. Ford Australia and Ford Dealers can further reduce recommended prices, or otherwise change or extend offers.